Dr. John BeelitzTCMC-Palm Beach Gardens
- Speciality Pain Management, Anesthesiology
- Degrees M.D. - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Experience 8 years of Experience
- Training Dr. Beelitz completed his postgraduate training at Cooper University Hospital, where he completed his Anesthesiology residency in 2013 and Pain Management Fellowship in 2014.
- Work days Monday - Friday
Dr. Beelitz is looking forward to seeing you at our Vero Beach office, or at our new Port saint Lucie office, which is located at 1846 SE Port Saint Lucie Blvd, Port Saint Lucie, FL, 34952.
Dr. Beelitz is focused on helping patients who are in pain to find relief. He specializes in providing pain management to patients in chronic pain, and offers diverse treatment options to patients including interventional techniques and non-interventional medication management. He is able to treat patients experiencing chronic or persistent pain in any part of their bodies.
Typically, Dr. Beelitz works with patients to try to help them to be able to lead a normal and fulfilling life and to be able to go about their days as close to normal as possible. After a complete patient evaluation, Dr. John Beelitz provides each patient with a comprehensive treatment program that is tailored to the needs of the individual patient’s symptoms and the pains they experience.
Dr. Beelitz specializes in spinal epidural steroid injections, spinal facet joint nerve blocks and radiofrequency ablation, sacroiliac joint injections and radiofrequency ablation, trigger point injections, spinal cord stimulation, peripheral joint injections and many more. For more information call us or schedule an appointment online.